Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pandora's Box

I'm just sick at heart about what I've learned so far, regarding the state of the world and those who run it. Recently, I was reminded of a video of one of George Carlin's last bits, which talks about the Owners of America. He comes so close to just naming names, it's a wonder he lived to the age he did.

The money that runs the world -- the international banking cartel, the financiers who make deals with both sides of any armed conflict -- are not comfortable when anyone gets close to naming them. I imagine most that have come anywhere near close to exposing them have met their demise "with extreme prejudice."

I regret having taken LSD in the mid-1960's, as it seems to have stretched my brain out enough to entertain all this horrific shit. I don't believe in Destiny, Religion, Santa Clause or the Lone Ranger, so that leaves me kinda hopeless.

My dream/nightmare of a hugely insubordinate military, backing an angry mob of billions of oppressed citizens, is not anywhere near feasible, much less likely to happen in any capacity. The hatred in my 'heart' is so intense I can barely stand it. I want to be one of those who hoists up every Death Cult Motherfucker, upside-down, Mussolini-style.

What the fuck is wrong with me, that I have to stand at the edge of the very pit of Hell and look down to see how incredibly ugly shit can get?

I don't even have a god to pray to help me out of this shit-hole of a state of mind. Positive thinking? Right. Religion, New Age Teachers, Leaders, Gurus, Priests, etc...they're all phonies. Sadly, I've done my homework this time. There are no solid answers.

The meds are not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment