Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Am I here all alone?

I think that was a line used in a tune by Bob Dylan, quite a while ago. It is appropriate for this first blog, in that I feel as if the like-minded thinkers are only in cyberspace, and unable to be contacted for an in-person meeting.

As a child I had many terrifying nightmares, usually involving sinister figures in trenchcoats and pulled-down hats visiting my bedroom. The "boogey-man" had nothing on these guys; they chilled my blood and caused my little heart to race. Later, my nightmares involved buildings falling down in the city and aircraft falling from the sky, with me running for all I was worth away from the cascading catastrophe. Still later, as I grew to a young man in the USA, I dreamed of being shuttled from my cell to school and back to my cell at night. That particular dream morphed into a "cell to work and back" nightmare, which brings me to the point of this blog.

How "free" are we? Does anyone notice what is happening to this world? Any savior, in the form of a country, was circumvented when America went to the 'Dark Side of The Force' around the time of the control of currency being put into the hands of "The Fed", as far as I can see it. The continued atrocities, in the form of the murdering of both Presidents and citizens in full view of humanity, confirm my worst fears and the nightmares of my past.

I offer a link now, to one great thinker I read regularly. I don't know how he keeps from being assassinated, but for now his website remains online for all the world to see. If you can keep an open mind long enough to peruse some of his posts, you will likely become one of those 'like minds' which I spoke of earlier. Here is the link: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com

Let me know what you think.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment