Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am having withdrawals. So, am I an addict?

I regularly peruse a few different sites which might be called 'conspiracy websites', in my search for the Truth. Actually, I don't know if the word 'truth' is as accurate as maybe just looking for a handful of puzzle pieces to add to the huge, mostly incomplete, picture of the world in which I live, struggle and occasionally shudder.

Thing is, my favorite site -- the Center for an Informed America -- is presently unavailable, due to the bandwidth allocation being exceeded. (or so the error message says) So, with being locked out of my favorite site, and nothing new on any of the other ones that I regularly visit for my 'Reality fix', I am seriously thinking I have become addicted to the Truth.

I suppose there are worse things to be hooked on. I guess I'll just up the dose on my anxiety meds.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment